The business world presents dynamic and competitive career opportunities, and Moraine Valley can help you prepare for an exciting career in business. The business world evolves rapidly so to succeed, you need to have a strong foundation in business principles and practices. Whether you are looking to take classes in accounting , marketing, management, culinary arts, human resources, or employee training, you can find the area of study you seek at Business at Moraine Valley Community College .
- Business Reporter
- Business Teacher
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Are you looking to enter the workforce or upgrade your skills to earn a raise or promotion? Our Associate in Arts and professional certificate programs are designed with your goals in mind.
- Certificates are a great way to add new skills and knowledge to your repertoire, so consider meeting with an academic adviser to determine how you can pursue multiple certificates.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Business Information Systems View 738 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A graduate from an accredited high school
- A recipient of a GED certificate or other High School Equivalency certificate
- At least 18 years old and capable of benefiting from college-level instruction. High school students must be at least 16 years old at the time of registration and submit a completed high school authorization form
- Planning to enroll in English as a second language, GED or Adult Basic Education classes
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State3930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 131 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Palos Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.