Graduates of the Manufacturing Management program of the University of Minnesota don't leave with just a four-year degree - they leave with the tools and know-how to supervise a manufacturing process, manage human and mechanical resources, budgetary essentials and product quality.
At a Glance
- One of the few U.S. universities to offer a bachelor level program in the field
- Our program was designed by employers, industry leaders, and the University of Minnesota Crookston faculty to focus on management, communication and technical skills.
- Transfer-friendly and a great option for technical school graduates
- Prepares students for a wide range of employment opportunities
- Ideal for anyone looking to become part of their workplace management team
- Officially accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)
Supply Chain Management, Lean Manufacturing, Environmental Health and Safety, Plant Management Production Management, Project Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Manufacturing Processes
- Industrial Safety
- Lean Six Sigma
- Applied Quality
- Industrial Simulation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 195 other Bachelors in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
National10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Crookston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.