At a Glance
- The Management program of the University of Minnesota provides graduates with experience in marketing, management, communications, and current computer technologies.
- Gain a solid foundation in business that prepares you for the many opportunities and challenges that exist in the new economy and the e-business age
- Opportunities to participate in extra-curricular and co-curricular experiences outside of the classroom to enrich the exposures of all students with interests in business.
- Many management courses are taken in the Alseth-NWSA Business boardroom. This boardroom-style room offers students an exceptional high-tech space to practice the skills they will use in their future career.
Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Project Management, Retail/Sales Management, General and Small Business Management, Business Analyst
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Change, Creativity, and Innovation Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Organisational Behaviour View 211 other Bachelors in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
National10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Crookston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.