The Health Management program of the University of Minnesota and the important work that follows will be the difference maker to ensuring improvements in patient experience. Whether you are brushing up on the latest and best practices in healthcare or interested in a field that impacts people every day, this degree is designed for experienced healthcare professionals and those just getting started.
At a Glance
- Health Management is approved by the Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators (BENHA) in Minnesota.
- Health Management is also approved by the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) for Nursing Home Administrator Licensure.
- Courses range from liberal education, technology, management and health, which provides a strong foundation for understanding health management philosophy and practice.
- Learn from seasoned professionals who are experts in their fields -- administrators, attorneys, policy specialists, IT managers and even physicians as they share experiences through their courses.
Allied health agencies (i.e. American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, American Lung Association); Community-based and home health agencies; Government regulatory agencies; Health insurance and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs); Hospitals and medical clinics; Medical equipment and supply companies; Nursing facilities, extended care and assisted living facilities; and Public health departments and social service agencies
- Medical Terminology
- Health Care System
- Health Care and Medical Needs
- Health Care Leadership and Planning
- Health Care Policy and Comparative Systems
- Performance Improvement in Health Care
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Health Informatics View 112 other Bachelors in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
National10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Crookston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.