At a Glance
- Flexible program to work within Agronomy, Agricultural Systems Management, Animal Science, Equine Science, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing or Communication.
- Join the Ag Business Club!
- Compete in the North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture (NACTA) organization on campus for chances to compete in Agricultural Business related contests featuring multiple choice questionnaires, case study problems, and finance tests.
- The Agricultural Business program of the University of Minnesota blends a strong base of agriculture, business, and general education courses while maximizing flexibility that allows students to choose electives to fit their career interests and expectations.
- The program boasts an unique blend of hands-on training along with theory.
- Students have secured internship opportunities with businesses like Black Gold Farms, CHS, ADM, Wilbur-Ellis, USDA-FSA, AgCountry, Titan Machinery, Winfield, UM Extension and more!
- Farm and Ranch Management
- Grain Merchandising
- Extension Service
- USDA Local Program Administration
- Ag Lending Services
- Agricultural Products and Services Sales
- Agribusiness Financial Records
- Professional Agriselling
- Economics for AgriBusiness Management
- Farm Business Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Agribusiness Agriculture View 210 other Bachelors in Agribusiness in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
National10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Crookston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.