This course is designed to help you identify logistics and supply chain roles and opportunities within different organizations. The Supply Chain Management Associate Degree (AD) at the American Public University (APU) emphasizes application and critical thinking. It will strengthen your understanding of transportation, reverse logistics, order processing, warehousing, and acquisitions management. Through case studies, you will solve real-world supply chain problems.
This is a stackable degree opportunity, meaning you can seamlessly transition to our bachelor’s program with no duplicated coursework. Many students are practicing military and civilian logisticians and supply chain practitioners.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the basic principles of supply chain management
- Show your understanding of transportation, logistics, reverse logistics, and acquisitions management
- Learn how to solve supply chain problems using case studies
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contracting and Acquisition
- Principles of Supervision
- Supply Chain Management
- Retail Shipping and Receiving
- Retail Transportation
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management Transport Management View 24 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.