This Human Resource Management BA course from the American Public University will familiarize you with the laws, rules, regulations, and issues influencing human resource management, talent development, and employee recruitment and retention. APU’s BA in HR Management will also strengthen your understanding of the role HR plays in organizational diversity and inclusion. Case studies will help you examine the human resource function as it impacts an enterprise’s strategic direction.
The program is aligned with Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) HR Curriculum Guidelines. As such, you may apply to take the SHRM Certified Professional exam in your final year of the program.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Employment Law
What You Will Do
- Examine laws, rules, regulations, and policies affecting human capital in today’s global workforce
- Compare and contrast compensation packages and incentives used to recruit and retain employees in a diverse and inclusive organization
- Describe leading trends and issues in the HR field
- Explain the role an HR department plays in helping organizations define their strategic direction
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Employee Training and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Staffing
- International Human Resource Management
- Management Ethics
- Management Communications
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 65 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.