The Healthcare Administration BSc from the American Public University (APU) explores a range of disciplines including healthcare, public health, health information management, and business.
Core courses within this bachelor’s in healthcare administration online program examine accounting, legal and ethical principles, reimbursement methods, delivery systems and documentation, economics, and finance. The BS in Healthcare Administration also introduces you to compliance, quality and safety, research management, strategic planning and marketing, and informatics and analysis. To enhance your leadership skills, you also sharpen your communication, organizational management, and critical thinking capabilities.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Addiction Treatment Facility Management
- Correctional Healthcare Facility Management
- Emergency Management
- Mental Healthcare Facility Management
What You'll Learn
- Analyze healthcare issues and policies
- Develop strategies for maintaining the quality, safety, and value of healthcare programs
- Implement process improvement tools
- Apply ethical standards for decision-making in healthcare organizations
- Assess technologies and healthcare informatics for implementation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Budget Development and Execution
- Legal and Ethical Principles in Healthcare
- Healthcare Principles and Policies
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
- Strategic Planning and Marketing in Healthcare
- Healthcare Reimbursement Methodologies
- Healthcare Delivery Systems and Documentation
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 82 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.