Mathematics provides a language and tools for understanding the physical world around us and the abstract world within us. MIT's Mathematics Department is one of the strongest in the world, representing a broad spectrum of fields ranging from the traditional areas of pure mathematics such as analysis, algebra, geometry, and topology, to applied mathematics areas such as combinatorics, computational biology, fluid dynamics, theoretical computer science, and theoretical physics.
Students of the Mathematics program of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) go on to a wide range of activities after graduation. Some go on to graduate school in mathematics, physics, computer science, finance, or engineering. Many begin careers in investment banking, consulting, software engineering, and other domains.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Seminar in Analysis
- Undergraduate Seminar in Discrete Mathematics
- Undergraduate Seminar in Physical Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Applied Mathematics View 466 other Bachelors in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Secondary School Report (SSR), including high school transcript
- For non-native English speakers, we strongly recommend providing the results of an English proficiency exam if you have been using English for fewer than 5 years or do not speak English at home or in school, so that we may consider that information alongside the rest of your application
- We do not have cut off or recommended scores for the ACT or SAT as scores are evaluated within an applicant’s context
International77020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77020 USD per year during 48 months.
National77020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77020 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.