The need for cybersecurity expertise continues to grow, and this Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity program from National University will prepare you to seek entry into the field with confidence. It starts with a comprehensive understanding of information technology management concepts and fundamental security processes.
Once you complete the core cybersecurity classes, you’ll have the opportunity to take a four-class concentration in either Computer Network Defense or Digital Forensics.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze a problem and design the cybersecurity measures appropriate to its solution.
- Apply concepts of best practices in cybersecurity management to enterprise processes.
- Describe the ethical challenges that confront a cybersecurity professional.
- Apply security control principles in the construction of cybersecurity solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to securely administer a Windows and Linux system using security automation tools and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental concepts of operating systems, networks, and cloud computing.
Earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree in technology is a great way to update your qualifications and step into the future. Find out why with the new guide, Technology: The Career of the Future. In this career education guide you’ll find answers to questions like these:
- What is the job outlook in the field of technology, and why?
- Who hires people with degrees in technology?
- What are some of the career opportunities once I have my degree?
If technology is a field you’d like to pursue, National University has the B.S. and M.S. programs you need to reach your education goals. Unlock your future by studying the exciting fields of computer science, information systems management, cyber security, database administration and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operating System Security
- Wireless and Mobile Security
- Cloud and Virtualization Sec
- Advanced Network Defense
- Operating System Fundamentals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 1710 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.