You’ll use state-of-the-art, computer-aided tools and simulation modeling techniques to design complex engineering devices while developing a realistic awareness of product life cycles and engineering systems. You’ll explore the impact of human factors such as ergonomics and safety issues required in engineering systems, products, and services design.
Throughout the Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Design Engineering from National University , your team will study actual production and design problems to develop useful and effective manufacturing systems. The program develops communication skills and provides the global and team awareness needed to succeed as a manufacturing design engineer.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Combine knowledge and practices needed to work on engineering projects that require innovative and interdisciplinary skills.
- Utilize product reliability and design optimization concepts in engineering applications.
- Apply state-of-the-art, computer-aided engineering tools and engineering graphics techniques and methodologies.
- Integrate engineering project management standards for efficient and competitive design of engineering products and processes.
- Apply the concepts of engineering experiment design and analysis.
- Analyze a production problem and design and/or develop a manufacturing system.
Career Opportunities for Design Engineering
Commercial and Industrial Designers
Computer Systems Analysts
Industrial Production Managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Mathematics
- Statics & Strength of Material
- Electrical Circuits & Systems
- Applied Probability & Stats.
- Legal Aspects of Engineering
- Computer Aided Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Design General Engineering & Technology View 979 other Bachelors in Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.