Tracing the roots of these phenomena across time and place, GLBL students study and research global phenomena. Our undergraduate majors travel the world to study languages and cultures, on campus they study the global-local nexus and work on many projects, including the cultivation of urban green spaces and the resettlement of refugee families in Baltimore.
The Global Studies Program at University of Maryland Baltimore County is answering the call for college graduates with global competence. The first graduates of this program that began in 2013 are busy at work in a variety of settings from Washington, DC to Santiago, Chile. They work as risk analysts for corporations such as Morgan Stanley, and provide program support at the United Nations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Flows in Local Worlds: The Anthropology of Globalization
- The Global Economy
- World Regions: Contemporary International Issues
- Global Environmental Change
- Women, Gender and Globalization
- Global Issues in Health and Disease
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations View 1438 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.