Certificate requirements include both political science and women’s studies courses, in addition to electives drawn from departments across campus.
This Certificate in Women's Leadership at Portland State University was crafted with two main goals in mind: first, to guide students through a curriculum on leadership that is appropriate for all majors and accessible for those students that have never thought of themselves as leaders before.
Employers are always looking for evidence of leadership skills, so having this on your resume will be a positive attribute for any field. The knowledge and skills you gain from this certificate are the most valuable thing about it; after getting this certificate you will both understand more about women in leadership and have a new skillset to draw upon if you choose to go for a leadership position.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Women and Politics
- Women's Leadership
- Ethical Leadership in Criminal Justice
- Indigenous Women's Leadership
- Foundations of Community Leadership
- Women and the Law
- Gender and Politics: A Comparative Perspective
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Public Policy Political Science View 473 other Bachelors in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To enroll as a freshman (first year), you must have completed secondary school or high school. Your education must be equivalent to United States secondary school or high school education.
- You must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement. You may be admitted to Portland State University and an Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway if you do not meet PSU's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Learn more about PSU’s English language programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29286 USD per year
National29286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29286 USD per year
In-State10386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10386 USD per year
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.