Students also gain experience writing their own material and performing voice-overs for broadcast.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- New Media Tools
- Sports Digital Production
- Broadcast Writing
- Project I: Personal Branding
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Management Sports Sciences View 1109 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.