This prepares students to serve on cross-functional teams to support technology initiatives in any industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- Information Security
- Computer Operating Systems
- Networking Technologies
- Virtual Computing
- Project I: Information Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 922 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.