Italian - Language and Literature Emphasis students at University of Arizona may also study abroad in Italy. Most upper-division courses are taught in English and satisfy general education requirements.
Options are offered in:
- language and literature
- Italian studies.
- International business
- Public relations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intensive Intermediate Italian
- Advanced Italian Conversation
- The Divine Comedy by Dante
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Linguistics View 2809 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Have a 3.00 recalculated grade point average (GPA) (a "B" or better where "A"=4.00) from a secondary school. Please note: GPA recalculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process.
- Have three years of high school work. Please note: If you are currently in high school, UA needs to see 9–11 grade work. If you have completed high school then UA needs to see 10–12 grade work.
- Have and present a completed high school diploma or certificate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37116 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National36600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36600 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.