Civil Engineering and Construction Management (Hons) course at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is founded on strong industry links and situated in a region that boasts a wide range of cutting-edge engineering and technology.
This course will equip you with the principles and concepts of engineering, underpinned by a sound knowledge and understanding of scientific principles.
Successful graduates will be valued by society as the new digital pioneers of civil engineering and construction management using modern methods of solving societal problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Law 2
- Management and ProjectPlanning
- Structural Analysis
- Soil Mechanics
- Civil Engineering Design and CAD
- Hydraulic Engineering and Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 432 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS: 96 points at A2 including grade C in A Level Maths
- BTEC Extended Diploma: MMM in Engineering including Merit in Maths units
- BTEC Diploma: DD including Maths units
- Pass Access Course: 96 points including 15 Level 3 credits in Maths modules
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 96 points including Higher Level Maths
- IELTS: 6.0 with no score lower than 5.5
- GCSEs: 5 at grade C/4 including Maths and English or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.