Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for a Dependants Bursary.
The scholarship offers a £500 amount, to help you with your studies
To be eligible you will need to evidence that:
- You have financially dependent children as shown on your Child Tax Credits or Universal Credits documentation.
- You are in receipt of Universal Credits OR the maximum amount of Child Tax Credits.
- Your Universal Credits must have been reassessed since commencing your programme of study so that it includes your Student Funding.
If you are an international student you may be eligible for the International Students Dependents Bursary. To be eligible for this bursary you will need to evidence that:
- Midwife’s letter showing that your due date is within the next 11 weeks. Or
- Child’s birth certificate showing the child was born in the last 6 months.
EU and overseas students who currently reside in the UK on a tier 4 or student route visa are eligible to apply.
Study experience required
Once you have commenced your studies with us you can apply via our online form on the student intranet.