Apply what you learn in engineering science, system analysis, and engineering management and help communities find a better way of doing things.
With this a B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering at Liberty University , you’ll be exposed to real-world problems and trained in areas like facilities design, quality assurance, ergonomics, and more. Prepare to work in a broad range of industries in the engineering field as you gain an understanding of the:
- Application of management skills
- Organization necessary to design, develop, implement, and optimize systems involving people, materials, information, equipment, and energy
- Appropriate use of analytical, computational and experimental practices
Study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith. Our primary goal is to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills needed to positively influence industrial and systems engineering related industries.
Coursework includes study in the more recently developed areas of Industrial Engineering enterprise such as:
- Operations Research
- Human Factors
- Production Systems and Engineering Management
- Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
Career Opportunities in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Product Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Human Factors Engineering
The Industrial & Systems Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro. Ops. Res.: Deterministic Models
- Intro. Ops. Res.: Probabilistic Models
- Adv. Data Analysis & Machine Learning
- Decision Analysis
- Composition and Rhetoric
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Submit your application by the priority deadline of Dec. 31. After this date, it's best to have your application for fall admission submitted by May 1.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 285 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission decisions are competitive and are based primarily on the following factors:
- Cumulative (unweighted) GPA from high school or college
- GED scores (if applicable)
- Consistency and trends of grades
- Results from the SAT, ACT, or CLT
- Essay submission
- High School GPA: 3.15-3.83
- SAT (ERW* and math only): 1020-1220
- ACT composite: 20-27
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
National23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.