The program will provide knowledge about the body’s physiological responses to exercise, as well as evaluate physiological adaptations through applied science. You will learn how to develop exercise prescriptions for a variety of individuals, from healthy to aged or diseased populations.
Whether your goal is to enter the athletic performance industry or pursue a medical degree, you will experience relevant coursework, excellent faculty, and hands-on training in A&M-Central Texas' new, state-of-the-art Human Performance Research Laboratory and Exercise Physiology Laboratory.
A bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology and Human Performance from A&M-Central Texas prepares students for careers and graduate school opportunities in a multitude of health and fitness-related fields.
Whether your goal is to enter the athletic performance industry or pursue a medical degree, you will experience relevant coursework, excellent faculty, and hands-on training in A&M-Central Texas’ new, state-of-the-art Human Performance Research Laboratory.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
- Articulate the fundamental principles of exercise science and nutrition.
- Prescribe individualized exercise and nutritional interventions.
- Analyze current trends in exercise science.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physician Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Sport Nutritionist
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Wellness Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exercise Physiology
- Anatomical Kinesiology
- Exercise Biochemistry
- Principles and Techniques of Strength Training and Conditioning
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Advanced Resistance Training
- Advanced Cardiovascular Training
- Leadership in Exercise and Sport
- Sports Nutrition
- Exercise Physiology and Human Performance Capstone
- Exercise Physiology and Human Performance Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 1609 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum 30 academic, college-level transferable semester hours
- Must be eligible to return to all previously attended institutions
- Applicants pursuing an Applied Science or Aviation Science degree may meet this requirement utilizing select workforce education credit from an approved Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree upon completion of 45 hours, to include all general education courses within the AAS.
International14744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7372 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National4616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2308 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.