The RN to B.S.N. program is a fully online, flexible, and affordable option designed to help the associate and diploma RN move ahead in their nursing career. The RN to B.S.N. program is offered in 7 week semesters and RNs can design their own pace of degree completion. RNs can design their own pace of degree completion. All coursework is available online and students can complete clinical experiences in their local facility. The curriculum is designed with the working RN in mind.
This Nursing (RN to B.S.N) program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Have an unencumbered RN license and associate or diploma degree
- Like to work with others and help people
- Have strong communication skills
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Are a good problem solver
- Nurse practitioner (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse anesthetist (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse educator (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse leader (requires additional educational preparation)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transition to BSN
- Vulnerable Populations: Nursing Perspectives
- Population Health: Nursing Perspectives
- Health Policy and Economics
- Genetics and Genomics in Nursing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- There are several start dates and deadlines.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 80 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International351 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per credit and a duration of 10 months.
National351 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per credit and a duration of 10 months.
In-State351 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per credit and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.