The curriculum includes university core requirements, major support courses in communication and the social, physical, and biological sciences, and nursing major courses.
This education provides the foundation for the development of professional knowledge, critical thinking, ethical decision-making, leadership skills and pursuit of high standards in health care to influence quality health outcomes.
This Nursing - Accelerated program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Like to work with others and help people
- Have strong communication skills
- Have an aptitude in science and math
- Are interested in caring for people's health
- Are a good problem solver
- Nurse practitioner (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse anesthetist (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse educator (requires additional educational preparation)
- Nurse leader (requires additional educational preparation)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Lab
- Physiology and Lab
- General Microbiology and Lab
- First Year Seminar
- Human Nutrition
- General Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Rapid City Accelerated Option, June 1.
- Sioux Falls Accelerated Option, January 25.
- Aberdeen Accelerated Option, June 1.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State257 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 257 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.