Our specialized classes and practical learning opportunities at our Connecticut campus will give you the expertise and relevant working experience you need to help equine veterinarians with the critical health care needs of horses—all before you graduate.
- Our Equine Veterinary Assistant program at Post University explores the roles and responsibilities typically performed by an equine veterinary assistant.
- These include clerical and office procedures, client contact, patient handling and restraint, pharmacy and inventory management, technical and surgical preparation and assistance, nursing care, laboratory specimen preparation, and assistance with common diagnostic imaging modalities.
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Policy Seminar
- Organizational Behavior
- End User Computing
- Networking in Business
- Information Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 2387 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.