Coursework for your B.S. in Post University will give you programming experience in data compilation, statistical analysis methods, modeling techniques and strategies, and more!
- In this Data Science degree program at Post University, you’ll learn how to execute useful mathematical analysis in finance, economics, biology, social sciences, business, and data science.
- You’ll also learn how to draw data-based conclusions and present your findings professionally using compelling quantitative narratives.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Excel
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Fundamentals of Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Data Science & Big Data View 332 other Bachelors in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.