Gain a solid foundation in programming, forensics, digital security and more as you prepare for a successful career in technology with the Information Systems Technology program from Regent University.
Upon completion of the BAS in Information Systems Technology you will be able to:
- Understand structured design, coding, testing and program debugging
- Write programs in high-level, object-oriented language
- Assess hardware and software tools to develop and secure sites
- Network or Systems Administration
- Computer Programming
- Information Technology & Assurance
- Software Engineering
- Web Development
- Military Rank Advancement
- Introduction to Programming
- Digital Forensics
- Information Systems for eCommerce
- Intermediate Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Networks and Telecommunication Concepts
- 48 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences Software Engineering View 788 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out our online application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee applies.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- We are able to examine and view your unofficial high school and previous college transcripts from U.S.-based schools, which indicate successful completion of a high school diploma or GED, and any college credits attempted, in order to review you for an admissions decision.
- Deliver your SAT/ACT/CLT scores to Regent.
- Applies if the student has been out of high school for less than 5 years.
- Personal Statement (part of the online application)
- In two paragraphs, briefly but thoughtfully, describe your testament of faith in God.
- Government-Issued ID
- To ensure academic integrity, Regent University requires a copy of your government-issued ID. Please email a scanned copy or photograph of it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Government ID.”
International17220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8610 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8610 USD per semester during 48 months.
- Part Time online : 450 $ / credit
- Full Time online : 395$ / credit
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.