The Business Analytics program from Regent University will prepare you to manipulate, organize, and work with data in all forms — all presented from a Christian worldview.
Upon completion of the B.S. in Business Analytics you will be able to:
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to distinguish between true and false patterns in data
- Increase customer satisfaction and revenue streams
- Use appropriate analytic tools that support organizational growth and achieve strategic objectives
- Business analytics manager
- Data analytics specialist
- Analytics consultant
- Data mining specialist
- Data visualization analyst
- Accounting Principles
- Business Leadership and Communication
- Financial Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Law
- Business Driven Technology
- 48 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 434 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out our online application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee applies.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- We are able to examine and view your unofficial high school and previous college transcripts from U.S.-based schools, which indicate successful completion of a high school diploma or GED, and any college credits attempted, in order to review you for an admissions decision.
- Deliver your SAT/ACT/CLT scores to Regent.
- Applies if the student has been out of high school for less than 5 years.
- Personal Statement (part of the online application)
- In two paragraphs, briefly but thoughtfully, describe your testament of faith in God.
- Government-Issued ID
- To ensure academic integrity, Regent University requires a copy of your government-issued ID. Please email a scanned copy or photograph of it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Government ID.”
International17220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8610 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8610 USD per semester during 48 months.
- Part Time online : 450 $ / credit
- Full Time online : 395$ / credit
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.