Learn to solve sophisticated computational problems, improve processing efficiencies, and explore ethical and social challenges connected to careers in tech and computer science—all from a Christian worldview with the Computer Science program from Regent University.
Upon completion of the B.S. in Computer Science you will be able to:
- Analyze, design and develop computing systems and networking infrastructures
- Understand programming languages, database management, operating systems and computational processes
- Apply logic and mathematics to verify correct, complete and secure solutions
- Software Development & Engineering
- Video Game Programming & Digital Arts
- Systems Analysis & Engineering
- Computer Information Security
- Networks Administration
- Database & Data Mining Analyst
- Web Development
- Biology with Laboratory
- Discrete Math
- Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Ethics for Computer Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesChristian Studies Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 55 other Bachelors in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill out our online application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee applies.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- We are able to examine and view your unofficial high school and previous college transcripts from U.S.-based schools, which indicate successful completion of a high school diploma or GED, and any college credits attempted, in order to review you for an admissions decision.
- Deliver your SAT/ACT/CLT scores to Regent.
- Applies if the student has been out of high school for less than 5 years.
- Personal Statement (part of the online application)
- In two paragraphs, briefly but thoughtfully, describe your testament of faith in God.
- Government-Issued ID
- To ensure academic integrity, Regent University requires a copy of your government-issued ID. Please email a scanned copy or photograph of it to email@example.com with the subject line “Government ID.”
International17220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8610 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8610 USD per semester during 48 months.
- Part Time online : 450 $ / credit
- Full Time online : 395$ / credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.