Conveniently offered as a BA in Psychology online or on campus, the program at Post University emphasizes a solid foundation in the fundamentals of psychology and explores various sub-fields to prepare graduates for fulfilling psychology jobs, such as a group home worker, case manager, mental health technician, or paraprofessional.
- As a student in the BA in Psychology degree program, you will study the science of behavior and mental processes while developing strong academic and social skills including critical thinking, collaboration, oral and written expression, interpersonal effectiveness, and social maturity.
- You will also learn to analytically review psychological literature and apply theory to practice by conducting your own psychology research projects.
- Fundamentals of Psychology
- Developmental Psychology Across the Lifespan
- Multicultural Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Theories of Personality
- Abnormal Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 1798 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.