Your associate degree in Accounting at Post University will introduce you to concepts and principles that are the foundation of accounting.
In addition to understanding the practical aspects of bookkeeping, you will also explore in-depth accounting theories and use those theories to evaluate real businesses.
- Your program also covers business fundamentals, giving you a basic understanding of management and marketing to go along with your accounting skills and insights. You’ll be well prepared for an entry level accounting career.
- Or take your education to the next level and pivot your associate degree credit hours into a bachelor’s degree program.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Baldrige Principles and Introduction to Quality Standards
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 89 other Bachelors in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 24 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.