Our bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems program at Post University is a combination of disciplines: Coursework gives equal focus to technology, computer science, and business, as well as how they integrate with each other.
- As a student in this program, you will work to develop extensive knowledge and skills in computing and mathematics.
- You’ll investigate every area of computer-based systems, processes, components, and programs.
- Hardware Fundamentals
- Programming Fundamentals
- Project Management
- Fundamentals of IT Security
- Networking in Business
- Python Programmming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 793 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.