Upon graduation of this Communication and Media Studies degree program at Post University, you’ll have developed and honed a number of traditional and digital media skills to pursue opportunities serving the emerging needs of our content-hungry, information-seeking society.
- As a student in our undergraduate degree in communication and media studies, you’ll develop traditional and digital communication skills that are essential in both your professional and personal lives.
- Principles of Communication and Media
- Communication Theory
- Fundamentals of Professional Presentations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Mass Media and Society
- Group Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 1226 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.