Finance involves the study of business finance, investments and financial institutions. Students can specialize in corporate finance, investments or financial services.
What to Expect
The Finance Department in the Darla Moore School of Business is composed of outstanding faculty and researchers whose interests include areas such as bank management, corporate restructuring, investment management, risk management, employee benefits and real estate finance.You will benefit from cutting-edge business knowledge and develop a strong foundation in liberal arts and sciences. Through field trips to leading industries, service-learning opportunities and internships, you will be able to gain hands-on experience in the field.
CareersA major in Business Administration - Finance at the University of South Carolina can prepare you for careers in:
- finance analysis
- investment banking
- corporate finance
- general management
- retail financial services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Risk Management
- Fixed Income Securities
- Management of Risk and Insurance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Fill out the University's application form completely.
- There is a $100 non-refundable application fee for international students. Access our online application to begin.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic Test scores.
- Submit all official (or attested) high school transcripts.
International33523 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33523 USD per year during 48 months.
33,523 - 37,740 USD
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.