The program is also grounded in essential accounting principles and includes liberal studies courses intended to develop well-rounded professionals.
The BS in Accounting program at Golden Gate University helps students prepare for careers as accountants or for positions that require an accountant's skills.
- The program provides an understanding of accounting principles and theory, income tax, and auditing standards.
- Students will learn the technical aspects of accounting and appreciate the economic consequences of accounting rules and practices. Students will acquire skills that advance their ability to analyze problems and clearly communicate solutions consistent with ethical standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Financial Management
- College Algebra
- Business Intelligence & Data Mining
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 1892 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.