Upon completing the Fire Service Management In-Service program from College of the Canyons fire service professionals will further their knowledge in the following areas: Human Resource Management, General Administrative Functions, Fire Inspections and Investigation, All-Risk Command Operations, Wildland Incident Operations, Instructional Methodology, Safety and Survival, as well as Tactics and Strategy.
Degree Student Learning Outcome:
Students will be able to implement an action plan for a posed emergency incident to mitigate the situation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Fire and Emergency Service Administration
- Principles of Fire and Emergency Services & Survival
- Firefighting Tactics and Strategy
- Company Officer 2A: Human Resource Management for Company Officers
- Company Officer 2B: General Administrative Functions for Company Officers
- Company Officer 2C: Fire Inspections and Investigation for Company Officers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Environmental Management View 224 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the ISP Application Form.
- Provide a bank statement dated between 180 days and 60 days from the start of your classes. This bank statement must show, at least, the amount listed on the tuition and fees page for the academic year.
- If you are being sponsored by someone outside the U.S. or are sponsoring yourself, submit the Affidavit of Financial Support Form.
- Have a licensed physician or medical professional fill out a Freedom From Tuberculosis Form.
- Submit proof of completion of secondary education/high school. This may include a graduation certificate, diploma, or transcript.
- If you have attended a college or university in the United States, submit transcripts from each college or university. If you wish to apply for college credit from a previous post-secondary institution, you must provide ISP with two official transcripts.
- Submit proof of English proficiency
International16864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8432 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8432 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State2320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1160 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Clarita
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.