Rhetoric and Communication Studies program at the University of La Verne's faculty are highly qualified and committed to students, and our majors are dynamic students who engage in lively class discussions and critical thinking. Both strive to understand complex human communication behavior from liberal arts and social sciences perspectives.
Graduates of the Speech Communication Department will:
- be able to critically examine communication theory and research;
- demonstrate oral communication skills in a variety of contexts;
- become knowledgeable about multicultural perspectives in communication; and
- experience individual growth and develop connections with other La Verne students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Speech Communication Theory & Practice
- From Plato to Hashtags: Intro to Rhetoric
- Leadership Communication
- Rhetorical Criticism
- Interpersonal Communication
- Persuasion and Social Influence
- Peer Tutoring in Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University of La Verne is on rolling admission. Applications received after the priority deadlines will be considered as space permits.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Media Management View 187 other Masters in Media Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission and Application Fee. Complete an application using the La Verne Application for Admission or the Common Application and submit the non-refundable $50 application fee or application fee waiver if you have one.
- Personal Statement. The personal statement essay allows us to learn a little more about you. Essay topics can be found in the application.
- Official High School Transcripts. Submit your transcripts to the Office of Admission. We will accept unofficial transcripts for admission consideration, but we will need final official transcripts directly from your school once you graduate.
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional). One letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor where you are currently enrolled or most recently attended. You can find recommendation forms in the application.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores (Optional).
International44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National44700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22350 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.