Others pursue their Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification, often moving into Post University’s accounting master’s degree program to help them reach their goals.
- In this bachelor’s degree in Accounting program at Post University, you’ll take the accounting credit hours needed to work towards the educational requirements for becoming a CPA in most states.
- These accounting courses cover topics found on both the CPA and CMA exams. You will also gain a fundamental knowledge in areas such as the application of accounting principles (U.S. and International), financial statement preparation and analysis, tax law reporting and compliance, and auditing standards and procedures.
- Your bachelor’s degree in accounting will also help you brush up on professional skills. You’ll learn how to examine and apply ethics to business situations.
This degree program is programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Whether you’re seeking to enter the field or want to advance in your current accounting position, our experienced faculty and staff are here to help you succeed.
- We will discuss potential accounting jobs with you and help guide you to the right path for your goals.
- The Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree is not specifically designed to fulfill Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure requirements in an individual state, however, the program can be used to partially fulfill licensure requirements.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 11 other Bachelors in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.