The Nursing program offered by the Lincoln Memorial University prepares BSN Option graduates eligible to write the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Also, the program:
- Provide RN-BSN Option students with an opportunity for career mobility for the associate degree and diploma educated Registered Nurse.
- Provide a foundation for continued education in nursing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Humans as Adaptive Systems
- Promotion of Adaptation in the Physiologic Mode
- Promotion of Adaptation in Adults
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended that students submit the undergraduate international application for the Fall semester by June 1st.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 651 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- High school graduate with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum composite ACT score of 19 or SAT score of 1010.
International23760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23760 USD per year during 48 months.
National23760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23760 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.