The Business Administration program offered by the Lincoln Memorial University will have a business foundation in accounting, communications, economics, ethics, finance, information systems, international business, law, management, marketing, quantitative analysis, statistics, and strategy.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in business will demonstrate knowledge and skills to lead and manage in diverse and global organizational environments.
- A Bachelor of Business Administration degree business will demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of pertinent business technology.
- A Bachelor of Business Administration degree will demonstrate specific functional knowledge in the areas of accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, and quantitative methods.
- A Bachelor of Business Administration degree in business will demonstrate an understanding of the influence of political, social, legal, and regulatory issues in business.
- A Bachelor of Business Administration degree will demonstrate an awareness of ethical and environmental issues in business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Business Statistics
- International Business
- Business Communications
- Legal and Ethical Environ. of Business
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended that students submit the undergraduate international application for the Fall semester by June 1st.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 661 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
- High school graduate with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum composite ACT score of 19 or SAT score of 1010.
International23760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23760 USD per year during 48 months.
National23760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23760 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.