At Political Science from Castleton University you will also apply theoretical and empirical analysis to better understand political power and governmental activity.
The Castleton Political Science program prepares you for a wide array of careers in government, non-profit organizations, and the private sector.
Students who focus on political theory will have a solid background in philosophy and logic, which in turn is a great preparation for law school admission and a future career in law.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Politics and Government
- Comparative Politics and Government
- International Relations
- Congress and The Presidency
- Political Philosophy
- Quantitative Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are on a rolling basis but we encourage students to apply early, to provide the best opportunity for informed decision making and financial aid.
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 1248 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & fee or fee waiver
- Essay (250 word minimum)
- SAT or ACT scores
- Current letter of recommendation (preferred from school counselor and teacher or employer)
- Completed application.
- Official transcripts.
- English proficiency tests.
- International Student Certification of Finances.
- A copy of your passport ID page.
- Copy of your Visa. If you are currently in the U.S, please enclose (a) a copy of your passport and visa pages, (b) a copy of your I-94 Card, and/or (c) a copy of your current I-20 or DS2019.
International30012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30012 USD per year during 48 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11832 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.