Students majoring in Occupational Therapy begin professional study during their junior year. Students can earn a University of Southern California master's degree in occupational therapy with just one additional year instead of the traditional two years, substantially reducing their overall cost of education and preparing them sooner for the National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy® (NBCOT) examination. Successful completion of the Master of Arts degree and successful completion of a minimum of 24 full-time weeks of clinical fieldwork are required for eligibility to sit for the NBCOT examination. Certification from the board and licensure (most states) are required to practice as an occupational therapist. (See here for a description of the MA degree program.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
- Introduction to Sociology
- Principles of Human Organization
- Across the Lifespan: Occupations, Health and Disability
- Human Functional Anatomy for the Occupational Therapist
- Human Anatomy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.