Keck Medicine of University of Southern California is home to one of the nation’s leading multidisciplinary neuroscience programs offering treatment for conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system. As one of the most comprehensive programs in the region, USC Neurosciences is composed of world-renowned specialists who not only lead in their respective fields of neurological surgery and neurology, but also advance what is taught and practiced throughout the world.
USC Neuroscience is committed to a patient-centered philosophy that gives you access to personalized care using state-of-the-art treatments and diagnostic services. From prompt evaluation and diagnosis to comprehensive treatment and long-term management options, our team of expert neurologists and neurosurgeons provides total neurologic care for patients and their families
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Biology: Cell Biology and Physiology
- Advanced General Biology: Cell Biology and Physiology
- Systems Neuroscience: From Synapses to Perception
- General Chemistry
- Advanced General Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience View 225 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.