Earth Scientists focus on today’s pressing challenges to society: earthquake risk, water resource availability, natural resources and sustainability, and societal impact of changing climate. We also tackle the foremost problems in the earth sciences: the origin and movement of Earth’s crust, the temporal and spatial evolution of species, the habitability of extreme environments, and the study of complex chemical cycles.
The Geological Sciences is s an earth science concerned with the solid Earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the processes by which they change over time.
The Geological Sciences program is offered at University of Southern California.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Planet Earth
- Crises of a Planet
- Earth History: A Planet and Its Evolution
- The Nature of Scientific Inquiry
- Climate Change
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology View 481 other Masters in Geology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.