The Environmental Engineering program requires 132 units. A cumulative grade point average of C (2.0) is required for all courses taken at University of Southern California as well as all upper-division courses applied toward the major, regardless of the department in which the courses are taken. In addition, a minimum grade of C must be earned in each of the following courses: CE 205 and CE 309 or ENE 410.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- General Chemistry
- Advanced General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Mathematics of Physics and Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 179 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.