The degree cannot also be combined as an additional major in either Computer Science - Business Administration (BS) offered at University of Southern California. The degree is administered by the Computer Science Department.
A grade of C (2.0) or better is required for each of the core courses CSCI 103, CSCI 170, CSCI 104 and CSCI 201.
Courses with a grade of C- or below must be repeated; courses may only be retaken once.
Departmental approval is required in order to retake a course.
Students who do not satisfy the degree requirement after repeating a class will be disqualified from the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Writing
- Engineering Freshman Academy
- Calculus for Engineers and Scientists
- General Biology: Organismal Biology and Evolution
- Advanced General Biology: Organismal Biology and Evolution
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Computer Sciences View 1890 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.