In the Classical Humanities track, students study Greek and Roman intellectual, literary and aesthetic achievements and their impact on later traditions, while also acquiring basic reading knowledge of one classical language.
The Ancient Civilizations track emphasizes study of society, politics and history of Greece, Rome and other civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean world in comparative perspective.The Classics program is offered at University of Southern California.All three tracks emphasize critical thinking as well as practice in written and oral presentation as hallmarks of a liberal arts education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Greeks and their Legacies
- The Legacy of Rome
- Classical Mythology in Art and Literature
- Masterpieces and Masterminds: Literature and Thought
- Culture and Values: Thematic Option Honors Program
- State and Society in the Ancient World
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Studies & Classics View 506 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.