Through the Academy's Core, students learn applied skills and gain understanding of the theories, concepts, and "language" common to each area. Academy Emphases serve to customize each student's experience to his or her individual strengths or desired focus. The fourth-year "Garage Experience" moves student teams from concept to creation, vision to prototype. Throughout the program students are taught to think seamlessly across multiple disciplines, and to apply a vast array of relevant technologies and techniques toward innovative problem solving.The Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation degree at University of Southern California requires a total of 128 units, including 56 units in the Core and 32 units in Emphases. Students must select emphasis courses from the Academy's current offerings in Visual Design, Technology, Venture Management, Audio Design and Communication, or from future emphases as they become available. In consultation with their academic adviser, students may petition to create unique emphases by selecting courses from across all of the Academy's offerings, or from academic units or disciplines outside of the Academy (subject to approval by the dean). In addition to required courses, students may elect to register for other Academy experiences such as summer study abroad and internships, or for electives of their choosing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Innovators Forum
- Innovators Roundtable
- Rapid Visualization
- Digital Toolbox for Design
- Digital Toolbox: Motion Graphics
- Digital Toolbox: Excel for Business Management
- Digital Toolbox: Sound and Audio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Technology Management View 44 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.