The degree programs of the Department of Aerospace Engineering at University of Southern California provide the educational foundation for success in all walks of life whether or not one’s career path includes employment as a professional engineer, work in a field outside of engineering, or pursuit of further education.
Upon completion of either the BSAE or the BSME programs, students will have acquired:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- an ability to communicate effectively
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- a knowledge of contemporary issues
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Enhanced Calculus
- Calculus for Engineers and Scientists
- Mathematics of Physics and Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 182 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.