The Commercial Photography concentration infuses 21st century technology with traditional photographic skills. Graduates enter the job market with the knowledge and experience to shape their own future. Flexibility within the major also allows students to pursue their individual interests within the scope of Commercial Photography
. The University of Maryland Eastern Shore also has:
- dedicated faculty of working artists who will inspire and motivate students
- annual field trips to museums in NY, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
- active student art organization (Envision Club).
- full darkroom facilities, shooting studio, and Macintosh digital lab.
Recent graduates have gone on to:
- be employed as staff photographer.
- become successful photojournalists.
- work as freelance photographers.
- be published nationally.
- complete MFA programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Composition
- Personal Health and Fitness
- First Year Experience
- Exploration of the Visual Arts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 1962 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application for undergraduate admission along with the non-refundable $35 application fee.
- Official copy of the high school transcript showing grades earned through the junior year, courses in progress in the senior year, and a cumulative grade point average.
- Official score report of the SAT or ACT with the Writing Component
- Highly recommended, yet not required:
- Type-written (250 words) personal statement that expresses who you are and why you want to attend UMES.
- Letter of Recommendation from a Teacher, Counselor, School or Community Leader.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.