The goals of the Fine Art programme of Morgan State University are to:
- Provide the opportunity for the student to develop historical and philosophical perspectives on the visual arts;
- Provide the opportunity for the student to develop a competitive portfolio of work or experiences in one or more areas of the visual arts; and
- Develop the student's capacity for diligent and persistent inquiry about his or her work and environment
The department offers the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree in Fine Art. Under this degree program, students may follow tracks in four areas of fine art:
- Art History
- Graphic Design
- Illustration or
- Multi-Media Studio
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Film studies
- Visual storytelling and writing
- Entrepreneurship and independent filmmaking
- Ethical business practices for the industry
- Fluency in writing and creative expression
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 1968 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.