- Chemical biology and biochemistry use chemical insight, techniques, and tools to study or manipulate biological systems. They are the cornerstones of medical technology and therapeutics. To provide students with training in modern principles at a chemistry-biology interface, Vanderbilt’s interdisciplinary major in Biochemistry & Chemical Biology offered by Vanderbilt University incorporates expertise from multiple departments in the University.
- Core courses in the Biochemistry and Chemical Biology major are offered every year. These include classes in organic chemistry, biochemistry (I & II), chemical biology (I & II), analytical chemistry, biophysical chemistry, cell biology, biological sciences, genetics, drug design and development. There are more than 40 elective courses in engineering, computer science, chemistry, biological sciences and neuroscience associated with the major which are offered on a regular rotating basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organic chemistry
- Chemical biology
- Analytical chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry Genetics View 1803 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All required parts of the Coalition Application, Common Application, or QuestBridge Application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee, or fee waiver for qualified students
- Official high school transcript
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendations
- Optional for students applying for fall 2021 entry: SAT or ACT scores
- Official results of the TOEFL, TOEFL Special Home Edition, IELTS, PTE Academic, or Duolingo English Test if applicable
- A completed College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile, if applicable
International52780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52780 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National52780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52780 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.